USA: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Statement dated: 03/18/2020. Micron Bio-Systems takes the health of our employees and that of our customers, family and friends seriously at this challenging time of uncertainty regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have taken measures at our facility and in the field to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to our staff and industry partners.
We are very committed to supporting our customers and have implemented a strategy of commercial distancing, to protect our colleagues and to ensure that we can continue to offer our level of business service and the supply of products.
What does commercial distancing mean to Micron?
- Our priority is given to the manufacture and supply of our products to our customers while promoting the health and safety of all.
- Customer Support and Service: The Micron office will remain open and staffed as normal for as long as possible. If required, certain administrative personnel will work from home. Our field representatives will be working from home for the next few weeks and will maintain regular contact with customers and prospects.
- Orders: We are in the process of bringing early orders forward in our production schedule to enable us to deliver ahead of plan, should it be necessary. Regular orders will be processed and shipped as normal.
- Micron Facility Access: We are limiting external visitor access to our facility until further notice. All meetings and discussions will be conducted by phone or remote conferencing. Delivery drivers will be asked to remain outside of the building and at the recommended distance away from staff.
- Manufacturing schedule: We are now working ahead of schedule in production to reduce impact of supply chain delays.
- Raw materials supply: We are working closely with our raw material suppliers to ensure sufficient materials are available.
- Logistics and freight: We are in close contact with our logistic suppliers to mitigate any delivery delays as far as we possibly can.
As this situation evolves, we will continue to make all necessary adjustments in activities to comply with directives from Government and Health authorities. If any customer, supplier or colleague has specific concerns or questions, please email email@example.com or call 540-261-2468.-- Posted on March 18, 2020